
Ok, for some reason I just had to redo this. Wonder why?? But I now have my purchase order completed from Staples. Just three tries, three times loading a cart and three times watching Bruce getting disgusted!! I got the last copy paper in the store!!! Hmmm.. They didn't know they had about 1,000 teachers going back to school, huh?
Tomorrow all of the teachers in two hallways have to put their things back into the tileless rooms so they can clean the hall. I am so grateful that I brought a lot of things home with me. It will make it easier to put the room together a little at a time.
The main thing is to hang all of my red, white, and blue decorations!!! Bruce will be coming after work to see how I'm doing. We don't have to dress up this week except on Thursday for the back to school program for the district and another math workshop.
I'm off to watch the Olympics. Go Lady Gymnasts!!

glitter-graphics.com
Happy Anniversary, Travis and Amber! We love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment