Wow, what a thrill to see Michael Phelps win his 8th gold at the Olympics!!! I guess I'm ok with all the swimming done now. But it was really exciting this year. His mom was fun to watch in the stands, too! Bruce even watched the women's marathon with me today. 26 miles running??? No way!
I went to the Commissary today after sleeping in this morning. I am still feeling the effects of this week. Did our laundry, and went through the mail. I have a ton of things to take over to my classroom on Monday.
Finished my lesson for Laurels at Church, just have to find a nice handout to give them or I might make one up.
I'm also working on making a powerpoint to show my kids about me. Wonder if we will have our smart boards working???? Probably not.
The 3rd grade teachers will be showing a video about South Carolina as soon as I add one about the Gamecocks!!
Mandy and Brandon and the girls left Las Vegas today and are in California visiting Brandon's parents for a week before they head back to Utah so Brandon can finish his MBA. Then I might get to see Maggie and Ryleigh more often!!!
It's hard to imagine that Mike and Tiffany and Zach have been gone to Italy now for 3 months. Sure miss them and having Zach around to keep me hopping. His laugh is definitely contagious. From the pictures he has really grown a lot!!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You're funny watching the Olympics...I don't think I've watched an entire event yet!
Ditto what Bethany said. I actually fell asleep right before the guys swam the medley, so I missed the 8th medal for Phelps. Oh well. But I did happen to watch the ladies marathon, too.
I'll be glad when Brandon is done, too! :)
Post a Comment