Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Rascal Flatts!!

What can I say, they are still my favorite group. Taylor Swift was the opening act and she is a very talented young lady. I enjoyed all of her songs. (Not the four adolescents in front of us, though!) The adrenalin kicked in when the lights went out and any minute Rascal Flatts would burst on stage. And they did, complete with fireworks! I didn't sit down the entire concert. There were only two songs I didn't know. Such energy, great voices, and wonderful sets. The last song was "Here's to You" which is a tribute to their fans. Then the encore was "Me and My Gang" and "Bob That Head." The light towers at the top of the lawn shot off so much confetti that it covered the entire hill!! I got a great shot of it, too!! Simultaneously was a balloon/ball drop by the stage. These guys know how to put on a show!!!!

No comments: