Dog Days are an understatement!! The heat index today was 110!! Ugh! I had a workshop on our Math Curriculum, some of us went to eat at Applebee's, and then we planned. Our school is such a mess with new airconditioning and floors being put in. I doubt it will be ready for us to even go in and set up next Tuesday. Yesterday we went with Travis and Amber and her family to the zoo in Columbia. It was hot, but we managed to go through the whole zoo and be finished by 12:30. I enjoy seeing the animals no matter what season it is!
Tomorrow I have my continuity day for my writing class. I will be up early writing my paper and getting copies for handouts for a presentation I have to do. It will be interesting, as no one seemed to have received information as to if it was to be at 9:00 or 4:30!! But I called and got the word and passed it on to my friend, Kendra. Glad it's later in the day. Friday I'm supposed to go to the doctor, but might just cancel and get some things done around the house.
Off to bed!
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Great pics of the animals - that's still one of my fav zoos. My favorite memory is still Feesh crying because of the Anaconda! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment