Monday, August 04, 2008

A dog, a storm and a new friend

Ok, my captions didn't make it for the slideshow below. Bruce wondered if anyone else's dog shed as much as Dixie?? Then we got a picture of one of the new armored military vehicles. I made a part of the slideshow just for Bethany. She misses thunderstorms a lot, so I showed the one Bruce and I came to as we were coming into Sumter the other day. Finally, there are pics for Mandy's delight of our new friend by the shed. I'm sure Tiffany and the boys will have a laugh at this one!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big Dixie is! ALSO - I was just telling my office how big the spiders in SC were. They didn't believe me until I showed them a picture of a garden spider - GROSS! THOSE ARE THE WORST!