Saturday, August 23, 2008

Trying to catch up

The Kenny Chesney concert was great!! I love his music and the videos were something else. Just wish they had not had the volume so high!!! (And my favorite is still Rascal Flatts and Brad Paisley.
Leann Rimes was his opening act. She had red police lights and sirens going as she went into "Idle hands." I was glad she sang "Can't Fight the Moonlight" from Coyote Ugly, "Big Deal," and Patsy Cline's "Blue." I knew a lot of her songs! Her voice is phenomenal!!
Kenny pretty much sang from 9:15 until 11:00. We left after the first encore song, and sure enough, I missed "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy!" Missed it last year, too! I love his song, "Blink" and "Summertime." Would liked to have heard him sing "Forever" and "I Wonder Who You'd Be Today."
We left Charlotte at 11:15, and got to Sumter and home around 2. Got up at 6 and went to work. Had afternoon bus duty and got progressively more and more tired. Came home, we ate dinner, and I fell asleep until around 10 or so. Then I was awake until 3:30 this morning!!
Tonight I hope to get to bed earlier. I finally have a floor in the classroom, but there was a big discussion about whether they would wash and wax the new tile this weekend or in two weeks. Hmmmm. I'm not having my books and supplies moved to the hallway for them to do that, so I hope they get it done this weekend. I'm beginning to feel really unorganized!
That's all for now. Bethany and Mandy are going to see Hootie and the Blowfish tonight in Primm, Nevada at the stateline. Wearing Carolina shirts and flags! Nathan, Ashley, Hannah and I will be going to the first USC game on Thursday night. That should get me pumped up.
Right now I feel absolutely exhausted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm very jealous that I cannot go see the Gamecocks play...but I'll be there in spirit and will be watching on ESPN!